Tonucci & Partners has acquired significant experience in the field of real estate law and regularly assists Italian and international investors, developers, construction companies and managers in the development, authorization, construction, sale and purchase, management and disposal of commercial, residential, industrial and leisure industry estate. In particular, our firm assists real estate companies, real estate investment funds, banks and real estate management companies in all manner of real estate transactions.
Tonucci & Partners has consolidated experience in assisting private and public entities in relation to real estate management, disposal and optimization procedures.
More specifically, our firm assists Clients in the real estate area with reference to the following:
- Issues relating to town and area planning provisions, restrictions, permits, authorizations, licenses, confiscations and environmental law;
- Equity and debt financing through the issuance of financial instruments (including notes, mezzanine finance, project financing, mortgage loans and land loans);
- Tax law profiles;
- Formation and management of temporary consortia, joint ventures and permanent consortia;
- Negotiation, execution and management of lease agreements, property and facility management contracts, sales or rental agreements for business units and departments, agency agreements, intermediation agreements, procurement contracts, supply agreement and engineering agreements;
- Establishment and management of asset management companies, real estate funds and listed real estate investment companies;
- Due diligence activities aimed at analyzing and assessing real estate development, purchase and sale transactions;
- Project financing in accordance with the Italian procurement code;
- Public evidence proceedings in relation to procurement contracts for public works, services and supplies and public concessions;
- Real estate litigation before civil and administrative courts at all levels and states of proceedings.